Turkey And Yam Pepper Soup, The Perfect Meal For A Rainy Weekend
Turkey and yam pepper soup is the perfect meal to keep you warm while it rains cats and dogs during the weekend. This meal is really easy to make and takes just a few minutes to get cooked.
Turkey and yam pepper soup is also cost-effective as a small tuber of yam and a few pieces of turkey are enough to prepare the meal.
So if you are thinking of how to prepare this meal, below are the ingredients and step by step process to do so.
- 8- 10 Pieces of turkey
- 1 tuber of yam.
- Peppersoup spice
- Crayfish powder (optional)
- 2 Tablespoon of black pepper
- Scotch bonnet peppers
- 1 Onion
- Grated ginger
- 2 Seasoning cubes
- Salt to taste
- Wash the turkey pieces thoroughly, then transfer into a pot, add salt, seasoning cube, grated ginger and chopped onions.
- Mix thoroughly, then steam on low heat for five minutes.
-Simply Delicious! Simple Way To Make Egusi Peppersoup
-How To Make Pepper Soup Suitable For The Harmattan Season
-Learn How To Prepare Roasted Plantain, Grilled Fish And Sauce With This Recipe
- Now, add the chopped yam, enough water to cover, then cook for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, add the scotch bonnet, ground pepper, crayfish, and black pepper. Taste for seasoning and adjust if necessary. Mix, then cook till both yam and turkey are soft.
- Then, add the scent leaves/basil leaves and let it simmer for two minutes.
Your tasty turkey and yam pepper soup is ready. Ensure you eat it while hot so you can savour its delicious taste.
For your daily dose of tech, lifestyle, and trending content, make sure to follow Plat4om on Twitter @Plat4omLive, on Instagram @Plat4om, on LinkedIn at Plat4om, and on Facebook at Plat4om. You can also email us at email@example.com and join our channel on Telegram at Plat4om. Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel HERE.