Buffer is a productivity app or software that helps brands to manage accounts in social media platforms. It has a mobile application and a web platform. With Buffer, companies and others can schedule posts on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
As a productivity app, Buffer will make social media use worth your time and if you are a professional handling a brand’s account, you will need to unleash the full capabilities of the software to carry out your duties.
Initially, Buffer worked with only Twitter during its early days in 2010 but can now access the platforms mentioned in the opening. While its major goal was for posts scheduling, it has since evolved. It now has two major duties; publish content and analyse campaigns.
On the company’s official page, it mentions that it can help users beat various social media algorithms. This is possible via the following:
- Stories Planner, plan and schedule your Instagram Stories on web or mobile
- Shop Grid, connect your ‘link in bio’ to multiple URLs viewed on a shoppable page
- First Comment, include a first comment when you schedule Instagram posts
- Hashtag Planner, create, save & organise hashtags to use in your Instagram posts
- Instagram tagging, add your location and user tags as you schedule posts on Instagram
- Stories & Post Analytics, measure the performance of stories, individual posts, and hashtags
- Custom Reports, build custom reports and easily share them with your team
- Answers, get answers to common questions about your social media strategy
– Productivity App Of The Week: Tips To Unleash The Power Of Google Lens
– Working From Home: Get Your Productivity Up With Cisco Webex
– #EndSARS: Nigerians Are Creating Emergency Apps To Report Police Brutality, See Some Here
Buffer has a free version and a paid version and depending on what your reasons for using social media is, you will need to choose which you prefer. The free version allows you to schedule a maximum of 10 posts at a given time. It also permits you to manage only one account per social media website.
However, the Buffer paid plan or Pro gives more access. You can schedule any amount of posts at a time from about 100 and also manage up to eight accounts. There is also a Hashtag Manager in the paid plan that allows you to create and save groups of hashtags directly within the Buffer composer.
Buffer also has a Business software called Buffer for Business. This is made for corporate organisations to handle their social media accounts. It gives more specified analytics and even offers comparisons between metrics. For example, these businesses can compare retweet clicks and posts.
Additionally, it gives team collaboration tools that delegates the amount or level of access that social media team members have to accounts. Data, statistics and analytics can also be exported for documenting and reporting.
To further increase its appeal, Buffer runs regular educative sessions on its Twitter page for followers.
For your daily dose of tech, lifestyle, and trending content, make sure to follow Plat4om on Twitter @Plat4omLive, on Instagram @Plat4om, on LinkedIn at Plat4om, and on Facebook at Plat4om. You can also email us at email@example.com and join our channel on Telegram at Plat4om. Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel HERE.