A lubricant is a liquid or gel that partners can apply during s*x to make the v*lva, v*gina, or anus wetter. Lubricant can also be applied to a man’s p*nis to make it more slippery.
When a woman becomes s*xually aroused, her v*gina produces extra lubrication. This lubrication reduces friction in the v*gina, thus increasing comfort during s*x and minimising any feelings of soreness or irritation.
Artificial lubricants further reduce v*ginal dryness. Lubes are available in many different textures, flavours, and materials to suit a person’s needs and preferences.
A person might choose to use synthetic lubricant when:
1. They experience vaginal dryness due to medication.
2. Changes in hormone levels during pregnancy or after childbirth cause temporary v*ginal dryness.
3. Menopause causes v*ginal dryness.
4. Their v*gina does not produce sufficient lubrication — for example, if they “run out” of lubrication after a long session of s*xual activity or find that their natural lubricant is insufficient to reduce the friction of s*x.
5. They experience pain or itching in their v*gina, which can happen when sensitive v*ginal tissue is very dry.
6. To make s*x more enjoyable.
Janelle Monáe Discusses Sexuality, Freedom And Living Out Loud On Debut Cover Of them.
Five Natural Aphrodisiacs That Will Transform Your S*x Life
Leaked S*x Tape: Babcock University VC Reacts A Month After Viral Video
V*ginal lubrication can help people have better and more comfortable s*xual experiences.
For people with vaginal dryness, the symptoms can be very uncomfortable or frustrating. A healthcare professional can help determine the cause of the dryness and then recommend a suitable solution.
S*x should not be painful, and the v*gina should not be a source of discomfort. A person can see a doctor if v*ginal dryness persists or does not get better with the use of a commercial lubricant.
Make sure to follow Plat4om on Twitter @Plat4omLive, on Instagram @Plat4om, on LinkedIn at Plat4om, and on Facebook at Plat4om. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel HERE.