Fashionprenuer and and Tv Personality, Toke Makinwa is returning as the host of “The Buzz” season 2 for the Big brother Naija Show
“The Buzz” is the Show max original talk show that carries all the trending gist about the big brother naija show
The show began for last year for Big brother Naija “Shine Ya Eye” season and it received a lot of viewership and interest from the audience
BBNaija Season 7: Winner Takes Home ₦50 Million And ₦50 Million Worth Of Prizes
Stop Disrespecting Me – Toke Makinwa Hits Back At Detractors
The Real Housewives Show Is Coming To Nigeria Courtesy NBCUniversal And Showmax
The streaming service confirmed season two of the show on Wednesday, in a video featuring Toke Makinwa.
The media personality returns as the show’s host with the promise of exciting moments, guests and all the spicy hot gist from the reality show’s new season.
BBNaija’s The Buzz launched last year with season six of the reality show. New weekly episodes featured celebrities taking rounds to analyze the housemates. A selling point for the show was its exclusive access to unaired diary sessions.
This year’s Big Brother Naija season is set to commence this weekend. The two-day opening show will be from July 22 to 23, 2022.
Meanwhile Here are five things to expect from BBNaija Season 7
1. The winner of this year’s edition will walk away with ₦50 million cash prize and another ₦50 million worth of prizes from the sponsors.
2. Fans have been told to expect a line-up of more engaging tasks, unpredictable twists, and Big Brother’s wit.
3. This year will see the return of the ‘fan-favourite ‘Ninjas’ and a live studio audience. In past editions, fans of different housemates were invited to the live eviction show but it was halted due to COVID-19 restrictions.
4. Just like last year, there will be no SMS voting for the forthcoming season. The organizers said fans will vote for free using BBNaija’s official website and mobile apps. This means the number of votes each subscriber will have will be determined by their subscription packages.
5. Thirty lucky fans will win ₦1million each in the Fave Lock-In promo exclusive to DStv and GOtv customers.
For your daily dose of tech, lifestyle, and trending content, make sure to follow Plat4om on Twitter @Plat4omLive, on Instagram @Plat4om, on LinkedIn at Plat4om, and on Facebook at Plat4om. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and join our channel on Telegram at Plat4om. Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL.