Apple recently cancelled the production of its AirPower. Users are now in a bit of limbo about the future of wireless chargers. Well, you have more options than you know. There are a few devices now that are compatible with wireless devices. Apple devices and other gadgets work with a range of wireless chargers already in the market.
Take a look at our list of the best ones to buy now, and check out some of them below.
- Samsung Wireless Fast Charge
- RAVPower Fast Charge Wireless Charging Pad
- iOttie iON Wireless Plus Fast Charging Pad
- Anker Powerport QI 10W
- Ravpower 2 Coils Wireless Charger
- HyperDrive 7.5 Wireless Charger USB-C Hub
- Belkin Boost Up
- Logitech Powered Wireless Charging Stand
- Mophie Wireless Charging Base
- Tylt Vu-Blade Wireless Charger
Samsung: Samsung Convertible Fast Wireless Charger
Samsung’s wireless charger can charge super-fast with its triple-coin design. It can also go from vertical to horizontal. It makes it easy to also use your device while charging.
Google: Pixel Stand
Google’s Pixel stand is a wireless charger that has the ability to augment your phone. It has an alarm clock and can control smart devices. It will charge the iPhone but not the AirPods.
Triple Charger: Nomad’s Base Station Hub
This charger can accommodate compatible Apple devices, that is the iPhone, Apple Watch and AirPods. It also charges at 7.5W charging speed and works with the AirPods cases too.