While Slack has several paid plans, it also has a free version where you can set up an account and start making calls.
Slack is an instant-messaging platform built for quick communication between team members and employees of a company. Also, you could use the platform to stay in touch with your family and friends as well. It has a web version as well as a desktop app for Mac and Windows as well as for iOS and Android devices.
Slack has several perks and one of them is the fact that you can integrate several other apps to make it more functional. It takes some time for you to become accustomed to using the platform but when you do, you will enjoy it. See some of the tips you need here:
How to create a new account on Slack for free
– Open the Slack website and tap on Try for free
– Enter your email address
– Next, verify your email with a code that will be sent almost immediately
– You can then create a workspace or opt to join one if someone else has invited you. Tap on Create a Workspace to proceed
– Next, you will have to enter the name of what your team is working on (this can be anything you wish)
– After these steps, you will get to a page where you can invite people using their email addresses and Slack will send them invites.
– How to add moderators to your IG Live stream
– Four things you can do on your Android lock screen that you are missing out on
– Apple’s A16 chipset are reportedly only coming to iPhone 14 pro versions.
How to join an existing workspace on Slack
Option 1: If you received an email invite
– Follow the Join Now link in the email
– You will get Google or Apple account auto login option or you can type in your email address
– Next, you will be asked to enter a name and create a password.
Once you complete this, you will be able to access the workspace.
Option 2: If you don’t receive an email invite
– Open the Slack Get Started page
– Enter your email address and use the confirmation code to complete the process
– You will see the option to create a new workspace or join a workspace that you area a part of.
For your daily dose of tech, lifestyle, and trending content, make sure to follow Plat4om on Twitter @Plat4omLive, on Instagram @Plat4om, on LinkedIn at Plat4om, and on Facebook at Plat4om. You can also email us at email@example.com and join our channel on Telegram at Plat4om. Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL.