Samsung Nigeria is offering a time limited free screen repair service to users who qualify, learn what you have to do here.
As part of Samsung’s commitment to improving customer service satisfaction, the company is having a free service campaign at TD Africa’s service centres (TD Plus) in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja. The campaign will run from August 1 to August 12, 2022.
Samsung, a longtime partner of Africa’s foremost tech distributor, TD Africa, is using the company’s service centres in Nigeria’s biggest cities. Here is how you can enjoy this service with zero cost:
- Register online by filling this form correctly on or before 5th August.
- Next, you drop off device at the service centre after registration on or before 12th August.
- Then, the service centre verifies your eligibility and registers the device
- Once the screen is fixed, you will be notified and you can go pick up your device.
Also, even if you are not living in any of the three cities listed, you can pick the one closest to you among them while registering.
– TD Africa Deploys Alternative Power Solution via Just Own It Platform
– Google CEO introduces Simplicity Sprint initiative amidst layoffs fear
– US Senator asks Apple and Google to tackle crypto scam apps.
See Samsung devices that are supported during this process:
Here is where you can find TD Africa’s service centres in the three cities:
– Abuja: Plot 20 Port Harcourt crescent Area 11 Garki, Abuja.
– Lagos: 2 Redemption Crescent, Gbagada Industrial Layout, Gbagada, and Konga Building, 2, Norman Williams by Keffi, Off Awolowo Road Ikoyi
– Port Harcourt: Plot 146 Trans Amadi Industrial Layout, along Slaughter Road, Port Harcourt..
You can also reach out to the company’s customer care representative for more information: 09070057786.
Samsung has been making major moves to make repairing its devices easier. Likely, this is in response to the several complaints on the cost of repairs and how your device appears to lose value once it has been repaired.
For your daily dose of tech, lifestyle, and trending content, make sure to follow Plat4om on Twitter @Plat4omLive, on Instagram @Plat4om, on LinkedIn at Plat4om, and on Facebook at Plat4om. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and join our channel on Telegram at Plat4om. Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL.