Potato Frittata: The Perfect Experimental Meal For This Weekend
Potato Frittata is a simple Italian egg-based dish, similar to Omelette. It is incredibly satisfying and can be enjoyed at any time of the day. It is really easy to make, depending on the fillings you choose to go with. Frittata can be made simple by using just eggs and peppers and it would still taste absolutely delicious.
- 3-4 Big potatoes (Cooked and diced)
- 8 Medium size eggs
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Cup grated cheese
- 2/2 Red and green bell peppers (chopped)
- 1 Small onion
- 100g Bacon (chopped)
- 3 Smoked sausages
- Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Cup spinach
- 1 Seasoning cube
- Salt to Taste
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Place a non-stick frying pan on medium heat, add the vegetable and Bacon. Fry till Bacon is cooked…
- Then add the Onions and the chopped peppers and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the chopped sausages and fry for a minute. Now add the cooked potatoes.
- Add half of the spinach, stir and combine. Turn the heat down to low.
- Break and mix the eggs together, then add the rest of the spinach, garlic powder, seasoning cube, and salt to taste if necessary.
– Five Healthy Meals That Can Help You Grow Bigger Br*asts
– Yamgizdodo Is The Real Deal: Here’s How To Prepare This Yummy Meal
– Turkey And Yam Pepper Soup, The Perfect Meal For A Rainy Weekend
- Mix thoroughly. Now add the egg mixture into the pan. Move the egg around so it covers the entire surface of the pan. Leave the eggs to set, then slightly combine with the rest of the contents of the pan and leave to set again
- Now, add the rest of the cheese, spread them out across the pan. Then, transfer the pan into the preheated oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until fully set on the top or cooked through.
Your Potato Frittata is ready.
For your daily dose of tech, lifestyle, and trending content, make sure to follow Plat4om on Twitter @Plat4omLive, on Instagram @Plat4om, on LinkedIn at Plat4om, and on Facebook at Plat4om. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and join our channel on Telegram at Plat4om. Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel HERE.