New Tech Brand Reveals Pop-Up Selfie Camera Phone
A new phone company, Realme, recently announced its first flagship device, the Realme X. The super-cheap phone has the most powerful smartphone specs from a new brand.
The new gadget company was originally targeted at the Indian smartphone market. Its parent company is Chinese smartphone tech giant Oppo. The phone has demonstrated great design and performance for its low price. These incredible qualities have made Realme stake its claim as one of the most popular smartphone brands in India.
The new Realme X has:
- A Snapdragon 710 processor
- 6.53-inch 19.5:9 1080p OLED screen
- 48-megapixel camera
- Sony’s IMX586 sensor
- 16-megapixel pop-up selfie camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Headphone Jack
- 3,764mAh battery and,
- Oppo’s VOOC 3.0 fast charging.
- The phone will be available in 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
- It will also have 6GB RAM/ 64GB and 8GB RAM / 128 GB configurations.
- It has a sleek design and comes in a range of colours.
- The price of the phone is its major selling point. The Realme X ranges from between $220 to $260, that’s between ₦80,000 and ₦92,000.
- The Realme X apparently has a lot of similarities with the OnePlus 7, except that it is way cheaper than it. It even makes Google’s once thought super affordable Pixel 3A seem expensive.
The phone is expected to go on sale on 20th May 2019.