It’s the weekend, and you may have plans to make noodles. However, you are used to just boiling your noodles and already exhausted of that particular taste.
It is a new year, and this is a beautiful time to learn new things. Take a look at one way to make stir-fry noodles with shrimps and vegetables.
- 2 packs instant noodles
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 1/4 cup carrots, grated
- Salt (optional)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup red bell peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup green bell peppers, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- Noodles’ seasoning
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
Top Five Breakfast Meals For The Working Woman
Uber Eats New Dine-In Feature Lets You Preorder Your Meal To Eat At A Restaurant
Nutrition Facts: How Much Do You Know About Beans?
- Cook the noodles for about 2 minutes until the blocks of noodles separate in the water.
- Remove from heat and drain.
- Run some cold water over the noodles to stop the cooking process. Set aside.
- Season the shrimps with salt and black pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium-high and arrange the shrimp in a single layer and cook for 2 minutes.
- Flip and cook for another 2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In the same pan, add about a tablespoon of oil.
- Add the onions and saute until the onions become translucent.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for about 3 minutes. (You can add a splash of water if it becomes too dry)
- Throw in the Bell peppers, Tomatoes and carrots. Season with seasoning powder and Salt
- Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in the cooked noodles and the shrimps and cook for about 2 minutes until heated through.
So this weekend, enjoy a plate of well-made stir fry noodles made with shrimps and vegetables. Trust me, it will be memorable.
Make sure to follow Plat4om on Twitter @Plat4omLive, on Instagram @Plat4om, on LinkedIn at Plat4om, and on Facebook at Plat4om. You can also email us at email@example.com. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel HERE.