How To Use Dual Apps On Samsung Smartphones
In this article, you will learn how to use Dual Apps on Samsung smartphones. This feature allows users to use two separate accounts on the same app.
When enabled, a second application icon appears on the Home screen. From that point, you’ll have the option to send and get messages to another account on the same app. However, ensure that you’re utilising separate credentials on the duplicated application.
Either from home or at work; you can run two unique accounts via Samsung Dual Apps rapidly and without hitches.
–TED2020: Will Cathcart Of WhatsApp In Virtual Chat With Curator, Chris Anderson
–This Facebook Messenger Bug Allowed Hackers See Who You Are Chatting With
–How To Share Your Screen During Facebook Messenger Video Calls
How to use Dual Apps on Samsung Smartphone
- Go to the Settings menu
- Next, locate the Advanced features option
- Scroll down and tap on Dual Messenger
- A list of apps that are compatible with Dual Messenger will be displayed. Toggle the switch of the app you wish to use a separate account on.
- Read the Disclaimer to understand the policies, then tap on Confirm to continue.
- After you tap on Install, a second icon for the selected app will appear on your Home screen. Also, you’ll be able to use an alternative account in the second copy of the app.
- Turn on Contact selection to select specific contacts for your second apps.
- To keep using the same contacts between the main and second apps, turn off Contact selection.
- You have now successfully installed the second app.
For your daily dose of tech, lifestyle, and trending content, make sure to follow Plat4om on Twitter @Plat4omLive, on Instagram @Plat4om, on LinkedIn at Plat4om, and on Facebook at Plat4om. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and join our channel on Telegram at Plat4om. Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel HERE.