You can sync your iPhone calendar with your Google Calendar activities by adding it to your iPhone’s inbuilt calendar app. You can also sync it by simply installing the Google app. You must first enable the Google Calendar in the app.
If you already use Gmail, start by adding your Google account to your iPhone Passwords and Accounts tab in your Settings app. This is particularly useful if you keep your schedule in your Google Calendar.
Then, you will need to download and install the Google Calendar app from the App Store.
But if you want to do a sync with your iPhone’s inbuilt Calendar app, follow the steps below.
- You will have to first go to the Settings app.
- Then on the left, tap “Passwords and Accounts.”
- Look through the list of accounts to see the Google account that has your calendar info.
- If you don’t have that already on your phone, tap “Add Account.”
- Then tap “Google” and follow the sign-in instructions. You will probably need to create an app password if you have 2-step verification enabled on the Gmail account.
- Once you are in, choose the services you will like to sync with your phone. They can range from mail services to contacts, notes calendar and the likes. You may decide to sync only your Calendar so just turn that on. If it’s a new account set up, tap “Save.”
- You can now go to start the Calendar app
- Then tap “Calendars” at the bottom of the screen.
- Find the entry for the Google Calendar just added to the phone if it’s not already selected and tap it.
A check mark will appear now, and the calendar entries should now automatically appear on the iPhone inbuilt calendar.