How To Make Strawberry And Banana Smoothie For Weight Loss
Strawberry and banana smoothie is good for weight loss because strawberries are rich in fibre, vitamins, and antioxidants.
Strawberries or ‘star berries’ are one of the most nutritious fruits you can eat. One serving of strawberries (about 8 berries per cup) contains more vitamin C than an orange.
Banana too is a superfood in its own right. Not only banana adds creaminess to this smoothie, but it also adds the sweet taste. It’s one reason why you can skip on honey in this recipe. It’s one of the foods that will appease your sweet cravings and fill you.
If you have family members with nut allergies, feel free to omit the nuts in the recipe and use dairy milk as a substitute. Also, instead of granola, you may use oats to add fullness.
Use frozen banana and strawberries to make this smoothie thicker.
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries.
- 1/2 banana.
- 2 tbsp sliced raw nuts (Almonds, cashews, and walnuts are all excellent sources of good fats, protein, and fibre).
- 1/4 cup granola (choose unsweetened one)
– Five Easy Steps To Make Ice Cream Chocolate Smoothie At Home
– How Eating Cashews Can Save Your Heart And Boost Your Immune System
– Nine Nutritional Tips For Managing A Loss Of Appetite
- A cup unsweetened Greek yoghurt.
- 1 cup of almond milk or other non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve. Enjoy!
For your daily dose of tech, lifestyle and trending content, make sure to follow Plat4om on Twitter @Plat4omLive, on Instagram @Plat4om, on LinkedIn at Plat4om, and on Facebook at Plat4om. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel HERE.