Ginger is a great beauty ingredient. Ginger juice can be added to face and hair masks to fight skin and scalp infections, due to its anti-bacterial or anti-microbial abilities.
The active compound in ginger, gingerol has analgesic (pain-relieving), sedative (sleep-inducing), antipyretic (anti-fever) and antibacterial properties. This makes ginger a good remedy for a whole range of problems. Ginger is also good for fighting inflammation in the body, due to the presence of antioxidant zingerone in it. This is why ginger is able to boost immunity and enhance skin quality as well. That being said, ginger could also make for an excellent beauty ingredient too. Did you know that you can even fight scalp infections and dandruff using ginger?
Ginger juice can be added to face and hair masks to fight skin and scalp infections, due to its anti-bacterial or anti-microbial abilities. Ginger juice can restore health to your scalp and may even help in dealing with itchy scalp and dandruff. It has been an age-old remedy to fight dandruff if you are done with expensive hair products, you could maybe this natural remedy a try. Some people even use ginger juice to control hair fall, as dandruff is considered a leading cause of hair fall. Here’s how to use it to regain a healthy and happy skin on your scalp.
– Health Benefits Of Ginger That You Should Know
– How Eating Cashews Can Save Your Heart And Boost Your Immune System
– 10 Healthy Foods To Boost Your Immune System In Face Of Coronavirus
Ginger Hair Mask For Dandruff And Itchy Scalp
Here’s how to make a ginger hair mask for dandruff and itchy scalp:
1. Take a fresh ginger root and slice it into pieces using a sharp knife or grate it.
2. Add sliced or grated ginger to some water and let it boil on a low flame. Slowly the colour of the water will start to change and after a few minutes, it will turn slightly muddy or translucent yellow.
3. Take the water off the flame and filter it out using a fine sieve.
4. Press the residual ginger collected over the sieve to drain out the maximum juice into the container.
5. Allow the water to cool down. You can either pour this juice into a tiny spray bottle and spray it onto your scalp directly or mix it with an oil carrier and then apply the oil to your scalp.
Allow the mask to sit on your scalp for half an hour and then rinse it off with a gentle anti-dandruff shampoo. You can treat your scalp to the ginger juice or ginger juice mixture about once a week, in order to deal with dandruff and itchy scalp
For your daily dose of tech, lifestyle, and trending content, make sure to follow Plat4om on Twitter @Plat4omLive, on Instagram @Plat4om, on LinkedIn at Plat4om, and on Facebook at Plat4om. You can also email us at email@example.com and join our channel on Telegram at Plat4om. Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel HERE.