Popular Spanish television heist series, Money Heist now has its own dedicated filter on Instagram. The Netflix show known as La Casa de Papel, in Spanish, has increased in following and popularity amid the launch of its 4th Season.
Instagram filters give a great background to pictures and also allow people to have fun with facial expressions, adding fun to posting pictures on the site.
Instagram had recently let more creators make their own filters and share them with other users of the app. One creator has taken advantage of the popularity of the series to create his own filter.
The creator, named Yesus, has made a Money Heist filter “Bella Ciao”, making it the latest addition to his portfolio. Yesus made and posted the filter on Instagram a day or two prior to the launch of Season 4 Money Heist’s TV series.
– Instagram Rolls Out Direct Messaging For Its Desktop-Browser Application
– Improve Your Work Output With These Five Windows 10 Productivity Tips
– Here’s How US Citizens Can Get Their Stimulus Payments Using Cash App
As the name suggests, the “Bella Ciao” filter has the Bella Ciao song playing in the background. When using the filter, the person in focus starts dancing and is clothed in the red jumpsuit from the TV show.
The Bank of Spain is the set background with a rain of Spanish Dollars on the person standing in the filter. The user can even include their friends onto the frame, while they also dance to the Dollar rain. In addition, the Bella Ciao filter lets the user take a selfie with just the jumpsuit on.
How to use the Bella Caio filter on Instagram
If you plan on using the Money Heist Themed Bella Ciao filters, follow these simple steps:
- Launch the Instagram app on your smartphone
- Tap on Create story
- Then swipe till you find the explore icon and tap on it.
- Tap on the search icon at the top right corner and search for ”Bella Ciao”
- Click on the filter by ”yisus.saavedra”
- Finally, use the filter into your Instagram story.
For your daily dose of tech, lifestyle and trending content, make sure to follow Plat4om on Twitter @Plat4omLive, on Instagram @Plat4om, on LinkedIn at Plat4om, and on Facebook at Plat4om. You can also email us at email@example.com. Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel HERE.