Rockstar Games announces GTA Plus, a new subscription service for GTA Online players that brings exclusive features to users, see more.
Rockstar Games says that its GTA Plus will be coming to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series S/X owners first. There is no information on when, if ever, the subscription will be coming to older consoles or PC.
Benefits of joining the GTA Plus plan includes:
– GTA$500,000 delivered automatically to your Maze Bank Account.
– The Principe Deveste Eight — along with a complimentary Hao’s Special Works upgrade for it before it is made available to purchase by the general public — plus the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries.
– The Auto Shop located in La Mesa, introduces an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Current Auto Shop owners can relocate to La Mesa at no additional cost.
– How to change your username on PlayStation 5
– Reports Says Sony Still Makes The PlayStation 4 But They Are Nowhere
– Don’t Download That PC Game Yet, Xbox App Now Shows If It Plays Well.
– Waived LS Car Meet Membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA+ will be reimbursed GTA$50,000 during this event period.
– Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
– The Gussét Frog Tee and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts automatically added to your wardrobe.
– The Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali.
– A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop.
– 3X GTA$ and RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
– 2X Car Meet Rep on the Street Race Series.
The subscription will be available from 29 March and will bring special GTA+ Shark Cards that provide extra bonus cash from the PlayStation Store on the PS5 or Microsoft Store. It will cost $5.99 monthly and you can cancel it at anytime,
However, before you can buy a GTA Plus plan, you must own a copy of Grand Theft Auto V or Grand Theft Auto Online. Also, you must have a platform account with a valid registered method of payment for the platform on which you choose to buy the sub.
For your daily dose of tech, lifestyle, and trending content, make sure to follow Plat4om on Twitter @Plat4omLive, on Instagram @Plat4om, on LinkedIn at Plat4om, and on Facebook at Plat4om. You can also email us at email@example.com and join our channel on Telegram at Plat4om. Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL.