Funke Akindele’s mum DR. R B ADEBANJO-Akindele has passed on.
Below are five Things You Should Know About the Death of Funke Akindele’s Mum
1. Funke Akindele’s elder sister Olubunmi Akindele, announced the sad news on Instagram.
“It is with heavy hearts, but in total submission to God Almighty that the ADEBANJO and AKINDELE families announce the passing of their daughter, mother, grandmother and sister. DR. R B ADEBANJO-Akindele which occured on Tuesday 07 February 2023.
May her gentle soul begin it’s rest eternal in peace. Amen. Obsequies in honour of her passing shall be announced in due course.
2. She died on Tuesday 7th February 2023.
3. The cause of her death is still unknown
– Sad! Funke Akindele Loses Mom
– Heidi Korth Tells Sina Rambo to Stay in His Lane After He Celebrates Her Birthday on social media
– Actress Angela Okorie Explains What Happened After She Gave a Lady 25 Pounds In the UK
4. Burial arrangements are yet to be announced by the family.
5. Just last year, Funke Akindele on Sunday, June 18, 2022, appreciated her mother for being so selfless and kind in a heart-warming Instagram post.
“My sweet mummy I love you mum!?? Thank you for being so selfless and kind. Your lessons and mentorship shaped who I am today. I am forever grateful mom. I wish you many more years on earth in good health and wealth ma….”.
We together extend our condolence to Funke Akindele and the whole Akindele family, this news is indeed coming in a dire time as the Lagos Gubernatorial election draws near.
We pray she comes back stronger.
For your daily dose of tech, lifestyle, and trending content, make sure to follow Plat4om on Twitter @Plat4omLive, on Instagram @Plat4om, on LinkedIn at Plat4om, and on Facebook at Plat4om. You can also email us at email@example.com and join our channel on Telegram at Plat4om. Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL.