Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II, Ooni of Ife, recently wed his new wife, Mariam Anako.
On Tuesday, September 6th he revealed her new position as Olori in a grand event at the Palace in Ile-Ife.
Here are five facts about Olori Mariam Ogunwusi
1. Mariam comes from the Ebira people of Kogi State, Nigeria. She is from one of Kogi State’s most prominent families.
2. Her ancestors originally hail from Kogi State but they ultimately made their home in Ilorin, Kwara State.
3. She was raised by former Inspector General of the Nigerian Police Mohammed Dikko Abubakar after her mother died while she was quite young. Abubakar was in office from 2012 to 2014.
OOni Of Ife Marries Again Barely 1yr After Separation From Queen Naomi
Queen Silekunola Naomi Says Her Rights Are Being Infringed For Walking Away From Abuse
Uche Odoputa Calls Out Imo State Government Four Months After His Father’s Kidnap
4. She is a top executive with NestOil, an oil and gas company.
5. The Ooni is now a fourth-time bridegroom. It comes nine months after his ex-wife, Olori Naomi, publicly announced their split on social media
Oba Ogunwusi’s is not new to marital controversies. His marriage to Adebukola Bombata failed in 2015, This was after his coronation. The marriage lasted for seven years.
The king married Zaynab Otiti Obanor from the ancient city of Benin in 2016. However, Obanor filed for divorce from the monarch in 2017.
In 2018, the king found love again, this time in the arms of a prophetess, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi. In 2020, the couple welcomed their first son together. Shockingly, in December 2021, the Queen, announced that she was ending her barely 3-year-old marriage.
For your daily dose of tech, lifestyle, and trending content, make sure to follow Plat4om on Twitter @Plat4omLive, on Instagram @Plat4om, on LinkedIn at Plat4om, and on Facebook at Plat4om. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and join our channel on Telegram at Plat4om. Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL.