Hangover is the aftermath of overindulging in alcohol and if you safely made it home, there are five easy things you can do to quickly get over it.
First, you have to recognise that you are suffering from a hangover. Symptoms include, diarrhea, fatigue, headache, nausea, and shaking.
See Five Home Remedies To Cure Hangover
1. Drink a little bit more of alcohol as experts believe that hangover may be your body reacting as if it is in withdrawal from drinking. It is likely that a quick swallow will mellow the symptoms.
2. Besides drinking small quantity of alcohol, you may also need to replenish body fluids by drinking water in some sips.
–DIY: How To Prepare Homemade Remedy To Treat Toenail Fungus Infection
–Four Companies Conducting The Weirdest Science Experiments
–Five Interesting Facts About The Possibility Of Life On Mars.
3. Then, get some sugar into your body in the form of carbohydrates, and this may be the first thing you do if you are feeling extreme fatigue after drinking heavily hours before. The idea here is that alcohol lowers the blood sugar.
4. You may need the help of a pain relieving medicine to remedy your hangover quickly. However, studies suggest that you should avoid acetaminophen (Tylenol) if you still have alcohol in your system but others like aspirin and ibuprofen are okay, unless you are allergic to them before.
5. Besides eating and drinking water, you can also quickly put together a cup of coffee or tea as caffeine is alleged to have powers over hangovers because it wakes your entire system up.
For your daily dose of tech, lifestyle, and trending content, make sure to follow Plat4om on Twitter @Plat4omLive, on Instagram @Plat4om, on LinkedIn at Plat4om, and on Facebook at Plat4om. You can also email us at email@example.com and join our channel on Telegram at Plat4om. Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL.