Every Unique Feature Of The Just Unveiled PS5 Controller, DualSense, Explained
Sony, makers of PlayStation have finally given enthusiasts a first look at the DualSense controller for the new PS5 coming later in 2020. The console, named DualSense brings new features and functions as well as a new flashy look.
In a blog post titled “Introducing DualSense ..“, PlayStation provides mouthwatering key details about this new controller. One key thing it mentions is that while it brings new features, the new device preserves some of the things customers loved about the previous DualShock 4 controller.
Let us see some of the key details about the DualSense for PlayStation 5 below:
1. Physical Appearance: What first catches the eye is the two-tone colour scheme and the new light bar placement. The colour and arrangement give it a larger look as the company explained and an “extra pop”. In addition, while the photo available shows a black and white scheme, users may get other colour combinations when it ships.
2. Thicker Look: Details are still not complete and we don’t have information such as dimension and measurements. However, just looking at the DualSense Controller for PlayStation 5, one can conclude that it will be thicker than the DualShock 4.
3. Haptic Feedback and Adaptive Triggers: The new DualSense PS5 controller uses haptic feedback and adaptive triggers. Sony had previously explained that the device has a “variety of powerful sensations” that can bring to gameplay to life. This even includes something like “the slow grittiness of driving a car through mud.”
Sony further boasts that its adaptive triggers make it so that “you can truly feel the tension of your actions, like when drawing a bow to shoot an arrow.”
– Sony Is Reducing Download Speeds On The PlayStation Network To Keep The Internet Running
– Peloton Suspends Live Fitness Classes As An Employee Tests Positive For COVID-19
– Twitter And Square CEO Jack Dorsey Pledges $1 Billion To Fight COVID-19
4. Rechargeable Battery and USB-C Port: This DualSense uses a rechargeable battery as other predecessor DualShock controllers did. However,it uses a fast-charging USB-C port for its power cable.
5. Built-In Mic: Another unique feature of the DualSense is its built-in mic. This allows users to chat with friends without needing a headset. Yet, for longer chat sessions, it will be only wise to use headsets.
6. Create Button: In the DualSense PS5 controller, a create button replaces the share button. There are no available details on what differentiates the two yet. Sony only explains that it is “pioneering new ways for players to create epic gameplay content to share with the world, or just to enjoy for themselves.”
Likely, this is not all that the PlayStation 5 DualSense controller has to offer. Sony will keep releasing details until the day of its launch, you have to stay up-to-date with us.
For your daily dose of tech, lifestyle and trending content, make sure to follow Plat4om on Twitter @Plat4omLive, on Instagram @Plat4om, on LinkedIn at Plat4om, and on Facebook at Plat4om. You can also email us at email@example.com. Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel HERE.