Ed Sheeran has announced the all-star lineup for his next album entitled “No. 6 Collaborations Project”. This is a followup of his 2017 best-selling “÷” album and “No. 5 Collaborations Project”, an EP from 2011. The 15-track album includes collaborations with artists from the UK and USA and has musical features all through.
“Before I was signed in 2011, I made an EP called No. 5 Collaborations Project,” Ed Sheeran said in the album announcement. “Since then, I’ve always wanted to do another, so I started No. 6 on my laptop when I was on tour last year. I’m a huge fan of all the artists I’ve collaborated with, and it’s been a lot of fun to make.”
He features some of the biggest names in pop and rap. There are contributions from Cardi B, Eminem, Travis Scott and Justin Bieber. It also features Young Thug, Chance the Rapper, Skrillex, Ella Mai, H.E.R, and more. Three of the UK’s most successful contemporary rappers appear: Stormzy, Dave and J Hus.
No. 6 Collaborations Project includes two already-released singles. One of these is the collaboration with Justin Bieber, “I Don’t Care”, which spent five weeks at number one in the UK. The second is “Cross Me,” featuring Chance the Rapper and PnB Rock.
The UK Soul singer shared the news and track-list via his Instagram page. He wrote:
“Thanks to all the amazing artists I’ve worked with on this record for sharing your talent with me. No.6 Collaborations Project comes out on July 12, hope you like it as much as I do.”
The No.6 Collaborations Project all-star lineup
Here is the official track listing, plus the collaborators:
- “Beautiful People” with Khalid
- “South of the Border” with Cardi B and Camilla Cabello
- Chance the Rapper and PnB Rick on “Cross Me”
- “Take Me Back to London” with Stormzy
- “Best Part of Me” featuring Yebba
- “I Don’t Care” with Justin Bieber
- Travis Scott on “Antisocial”
- “Remember the Name” featuring 50 Cent and Eminem
- “Feels” featuring Young Thug and J Hus
- “Put It All on Me” with Ella Mai
- “Nothing on You” featuring Paulo Londra and Dave
- “I Don’t Want Your Money” with H.E.R.
- “1000 Nights” featuring Meek Mill and a Boogie Wit Da Hoodie
- “Way to Break My Heart” with Skrillex
- “Blow” with Bruno Mars and Chris Stapleton
The album will be released on 12th July 2019.
View this post on Instagram
Thanks to all the amazing artists I’ve worked with on this record for sharing your talent with me. No.6 Collaborations Project comes out on July 12, hope you like it as much as I do @travisscott @thegr8khalid @camila_cabello @iamcardib @chancetherapper @pnbrock @stormzy @yebbasmith @justinbieber @eminem @50cent @thuggerthugger1 @theuglygram @ellamai @paulolondra @santandave @hermusicofficial @meekmill @artisthbtl @skrillex @brunomars @chrisstapleton