The hair can get damaged due to the daily use of straighteners and hairdryers. Also, chemicals in products especially relaxers can damage the hair.
Wondering how to restore your burnt hair? Below are three natural ingredients that can act as a mask and be used to treat, nourish, and regenerate hair. For best results, wear a shower cap on your head after applying a mask.
Aloe vera and olive oil
This mask contains two ingredients with beneficial properties not only for health but also for beauty. Aloe vera nourishes and regenerates the hair, stimulating its growth. In addition, it prevents damage caused by the use of hair dye or by excessive exposure to heat. Olive oil softens hair and also offers protection against harmful components.
• 5 tablespoons of aloe vera
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Cut an aloe vera leaf and extract the gel inside it.
- Put the 5 tablespoons of gel in a bowl, then add the olive oil.
- Apply the mixture to damaged hair. Let it sit in for half an hour.
- Wash your hair as usual with shampoo and conditioner.
Mayonnaise and oils
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 5 drops of olive oil
- 5 drops of castor oil
- 2 capsules of vitamin E (optional)
– DIY: How To Make Egg And Lemon Juice Peel-Off Mask
– 10 Amazing Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do With Toothpaste
– Four Skin Care Routines To Help You Get Rid Of Uneven Skin Tone
- Add mayonnaise and olive oil in a bowl.
- Then add castor oil and mix well.
- If you want, add a few capsules of vitamin E.
- Apply the mask on dry hair, from half its length to the ends.
- Rinse with plenty of water, then wash off as usual.
- Repeat treatment every week.
Avocado and coconut oil
If you want to repair burnt ends and dry hair, this is the ideal treatment. Coconut oil nourishes the hair and avocado gives it resistance.
- 1 avocado
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- Extract the avocado pulp and place it in a large bowl.
- Smash it until you obtain a puree.
- Add coconut oil and mix well all ingredients.
- Apply the mask to the hair. Let it work for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and wash your head as usual.
For your daily dose of tech, lifestyle, and trending content, make sure to follow Plat4om on Twitter @Plat4omLive, on Instagram @Plat4om, on LinkedIn at Plat4om, and on Facebook at Plat4om. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and join our channel on Telegram at Plat4om. Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel HERE.