Using Egg mask for your hair can be helpful as it is rich in vitamins A, D, and E, proteins, fatty acids, and sulfur.
Egg mask is an easy solution to most hair problems. Also, they are easily available and inexpensive and a natural ingredient that can be used for hair growth, deep conditioning, and more.
Eggs do not only contain protein and fatty acid to help nourish the hair but they also have several vitamins.
Vitamin A in Eggs helps to produce healthy sebum; an oily substance secreted by the scalp, which keeps hair from drying out and breaking off and in controlling dandruff.
Vitamin A also prevents the drying of the scalp and promotes hair growth and prevents hair loss.
Below are simple ways to prepare Egg mask to cure various hair conditions.
1. Egg Mask For Dry And Frizzy Hair
Egg and yogurt combination is perfect for preventing hair frizziness and promoting healthy hair.
They provide essential nutrients for damaged hair. Thus, it treats and prevent a variety of hair disorders which can damage the hair follicles and affect the normal growth of hair.
- 1 Whole Egg.
- 1 cup of Yoghurt.
- One of Tablespoon Coconut Oil.
- 5 drops lavender essential oil.
How To Apply
- First, take a bowl and beat the egg.
- Now, mix yogurt and coconut oil and add to egg. Beat to make a smooth mixture.
- Dampen hair with water. Apply the mask to your scalp completely and then spread the mask onto hair, paying particular attention to the ends.
- Cover with a shower cap, and keep it for 40-45 minutes. Remove shower cap, rinse out the mask, and then wash the hair with shampoo and apply conditioner as usual.
- Make sure you are not washing your hair with warm water else the egg will stick to your hair. Always use normal water to wash off the egg from hair.
- Do this once a week.
- If the smell of egg does not fade away from your hair then mix equal parts of water and apple cider vinegar and spray this mixture to your hair after shampoo & conditioning. You can also add a few drops of lavender or jasmine essential oil.
-Do You Know Egg Yolk Has Essential Nutrients Your Body Needs?
-Home Remedies To Help Hair Growth While Dealing With Alopecia
-DIY: Here’s How You Can Relax Your Hair At Home
2. Egg Mask for Dandruff
The antioxidants in egg support the keratin in hair and help make hair stronger, smoother, and less frizzy. Regular use of egg-mask for hair increases the moisture content of your hair, smoothen out the frizz, and soothe your itchy scalp.
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice.
- 2-3 egg whites.
- 10 drops of tea tree essential oil.
How to apply
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl very well. Always use fresh lemon juice.
- First, apply it to your scalp and then hairs.
- Keep it for 40-45 minutes and wash with mild herbal or natural shampoo.
- Do not use hot or warm water, always use room temperature water to rinse the mask otherwise the egg will stick to your hair.
- Repeat it 2-3 times a week.
3. Egg Mask For Hair Split Ends
Eggs and aloe vera combination is great for preventing hair loss and promoting hair regrowth.
Aloe vera has vitamin C which wards off dandruff and helps to get rid of the follicles’ debris and encourages the growth of new hair.
It is also an essential nutrient for damaged hair and thus, treats and prevents a variety of hair disorders which can damage the follicles and affect the normal growth of hair.
Sunflower oil is known to be packed with Vitamins A, B, C, E, potassium, iron, and calcium that are very beneficial for your hair.
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon Sunflower Oil.
- 5 drops of chamomile essential oil.
- 1/3 cup organic Aloe vera gel.
How To apply
- Beat the egg and then add all the remaining ingredients in the bowl.
- Mix all ingredients well
- Make the partition of hairs and apply the mixture to the scalp and hair.
- Leave on for at least 30-40 minutes and then wash out using a shampoo and apply conditioner.
- Repeat this remedy twice in a week for the best results.
Again, make sure you are not washing your hair with warm water. If you’re unable to get rid of the egg smell after shampooing, then refer to the instruction on the number 1 of this piece.
For your daily dose of tech, lifestyle and trending content, make sure to follow Plat4om on Twitter @Plat4omLive, on Instagram @Plat4om, on LinkedIn at Plat4om, and on Facebook at Plat4om. You can also email us at email@example.com. Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel HERE.