A tomato face mask is a great natural bleaching agent. It can be used to lighten the face without any side effects.
Tomatoes are loaded with antioxidants and are known to lighten dark spots. It also helps the face remain youthful and brighter. Tomato works as a natural astringent that helps tighten the skin and shrinks large pores, leaving the skin tight and glowing.
Here are two ways to achieve an even and lighter face using Tomato and other ingredients.
1. Tomato face mask with lemon juice and milk
What you need
– Lemon Juice
– Extract the juice from the tomatoes using a blender and pour it into a clean bowl.
– Add lemon juice and milk to the tomato juice and mix properly.
– Wash your face.
– Apply the mix to your properly cleansed face (neck area as well).
– Leave this on for about 20 minutes.
– Rinse off with cold water.
– How To Make Banana Face Mask To Clear Acne And Wrinkles
– DIY: How To Prepare Egg Mask To Stop Dandruff, Dry Hair And Split Ends
– Simple Ways To Keep Your Hair-care Tools Clean And Dirt Free
2. Tomato Honey Mask
What you’ll need
– Blend the tomatoes and pour its juice into a container.
– Mix with 2 tablespoons of honey (with an equal part of tomato juice).
– Wash/cleanse the face.
– Apply the mix on a clean face and leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
– Rinse off with water.
For your daily dose of tech, lifestyle and trending content, make sure to follow Plat4om on Twitter @Plat4omLive, on Instagram @Plat4om, on LinkedIn at Plat4om, and on Facebook at Plat4om. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel HERE.