Check Out These Stylish Ways To Wear Your Mules Shoes To Every Event
The mule shoe is one footwear every lady should have in her shoe closet. This is because they are classy and their backless nature makes it very easy to wear.
Mule’s dates back to ancient Rome. The first pair of mules was referred to by its Ancient Roman name mulleus calceus.
In the 16th century Europe and France, the Latin root word “mule” was used to refer to both backless shoes and slippers.
Mules of the 16th century to the 19th century were bedroom slippers worn inside and not out in public
Mule shoes are more formal than flat sandals but not as formal as a heeled pump.
Below are fun ways to style your heeled mules include:
- Wearing heeled mules with skinny jeans and a top as a day-to-night outfit.
2. Pairing them with wide-leg palazzo pants or linen trousers for a classic girl look.
– A Gentleman’s Guide On What Shoes To Pair With Jeans
– Samsung’s New Smart Shoes Will Change The Way You Run
– Adidas’ New Running Shoes Are Recyclable
3. Create a feminine look with midi-skirts or knee-length dresses.
4. If you’re going out to dinner, on a date, or to a special event, wear mules that have a heel. The block heel makes the shoe comfortable and gives extra support while also making your legs look great
Mules are super comfortable and it tells everyone that you are a fashionable lady. So ensure you include this footwear to your shoe collection when next you go shopping.
For your daily dose of tech, lifestyle and trending content, make sure to follow Plat4om on Twitter @Plat4omLive, on Instagram @Plat4om, on LinkedIn at Plat4om, and on Facebook at Plat4om. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel HERE.