Are you curious about animals? Or are you looking for an interesting read while you poop? Whatever your reason is, we’ve got you covered! Animals are amazing creatures. They are each unique, and you can’t seem to exhaust all the amazing things there is to know about them.
20 odd facts about animals that will blow your mind
1. An iguana can stay under water for 28 minutes.
2. Crocodiles and alligators are surprisingly fast on land. Although they are rapid, they are not agile. So if you ever find yourself chased by one, run in a zigzag line. You’ll lose him or her every time.
3. Horses can’t vomit.
4. A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
5. Slugs have four noses.
6. Butterflies taste with their feet.
7. The leg bones of a bat are so thin that no bat can walk.
8. Penguins can jump as high as six feet in the air.
9. Koalas sleep up to 22 hours in a day. It helps them to digest their notorious food of Eucalyptus leaves.
10. All polar bears are left-handed.
11. It’s possible to lead a cow upstairs, but not downstairs.
12. An eagle can kill a young deer and fly while carrying it.
13. A shrimp’s heart is in its head.
14. Snails can sleep for three years.
15. Dolphins sleep with one eye open.
16. The chicken is one of the few living things that man eats before it’s born and after it’s dead.
17. A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.
18. Some dogs can predict when a child will have an epileptic seizure and even protect the child from injury. They’re not trained to do this; they simply learn to respond after observing at least one attack.
19. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
20. A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.
To find out more amazing facts, click HERE.